A high-power LED batten fixture, with advanced pixel mapping capabilities and unique “three layers” selection, which you can arrange seamlessly in line or in a matrix for amazing lighting effects.
The need for a high-power, feature-rich batten fixture is now fulfilled with the Claypaky Tambora Batten. Powered by sixteen Osram 40W RGBW LEDs – the same LEDs used to power the HY B-EYE and MINI-B fixtures – this fixture allows dynamic control of each LED cell for dynamic pixel mapping effects. Users can control each LED’s colour, dimming, and strobe rates individually or in unison. Several bars may be arranged seamlessly in a line or in a matrix while maintaining the distance between the LEDs between fixtures for uniform appearancse side-by-side and top to bottom.
The Tambora Batten offers linear zoom control from 4° to 50° and the unit’s cells tilt has a range of over 220° making it very versatile. It also features white color temperature range from 2500-8000K, beam edge softening control for soft uniform washes and a unique “three layers” selection in advanced mode.
• Light source: 16 x 40W RGBW Osram LEDs
• Highly efficient light output (8,500 lm)
• 4° to 50° zoom range
• Adjustable tilt over 220°
• Individual LED control for each parameter
• White CT emulation 2500-8000K
• Beam edge softening control (in wash mode)
• Unique “three layers” selection in advanced mode
• Exclusive parallel beam consisting of an array of individually controllable micro-beams
• Enhanced electronic engine for dynamic beam pattern design, with digital accuracy and repeatability
• Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM, WebServer and Art-Net
• Arkaos Kling-Net protocol already included in the firmware
• DMX channels: 13/17/27/29/35
• Pixel engine: 48 and 64 channels
• Input Power: 660 VA@230Vac 50Hz
• Weight: 15.5 kg (34.2 lbs)
• Dimensions: 105 x 1000 x 288 mm (4.13 x 39.4 x 11.3 in)