The Quasar system allows you to remotely control moving-head devices from a computer using a 3D mouse, MIDI controller or other manipulators and allows visual guidance of beams over the picture from the camera and serves to automate tracking projectors. The system includes:
– a laptop with the necessary ports;
– a mouse or other manipulator;
– MIDI controller, for example AKAI MINI;
– POV camera, USB, SDI, NDI, OptiTrack and other compatible interfaces are supported;
– coverter (capture card) SDI / USB, SDI / NDI or compatible;
– network switch switch supporting 1 Gbit / s and POE.